Show Your Hair Who’s Boss With These Safer Smoothing Hair Products
Photo by George Gvasalia on Unsplash
Chances are you have battled frizzy, unruly hair but to no avail. Cue summer humidity to really fire up the flyaways. Perhaps you have invested in a shelf filled with anti-frizz products with the hope that they would help smooth frizzy hair, but a head full of frizz and flyaways persists.
Just when you thought it was a no-win battle, we have a few fabulous hair smoothing products (that work!) to suggest adding to your shelf.
Oway Silk’n Glow Hair Bath is the perfect anti-frizz shampoo for polishing and infusing nutrients into dry, frizzy hair, leaving it smooth and silky. It restores your hair’s natural moisture, reducing the frizz effect.
This shampoo is cruelty-free, vegan and free of the following: Gmos, Parabens, SLS/SLES, Synthetic fragrance, Phthalates, EDTA, Petroleum, Artificial colorants, PEGs, PPGs and BGs.
It’s very easy to use: Apply to wet hair, massage in and rinse.
This soothing and calming shampoo is specifically formulated for sensitive, red or irritated scalp conditions, including eczema and psoriasis. This shampoo is perfect for children and the most sensitive skin.
This shampoo is cruelty free, vegan and free of the following: Gmos, Parabens, SLS/SLES, Synthetic fragrance, Phthalates, and EDTA.
Apply to damp hair, massage and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
This hydrating shampoo is formulated to smooth thick, coarse and damaged hair and is infused with a light sage and vanilla scent. The lightweight formula is gentle, restoring moisture without weighing hair down.
Here’s what you can count on in Innersense Organic Beauty formulations:
- Ingredients straight from nature, grown organically and sustainably without chemicals, Ethically harvested and sourced from trusted, transparent plantations, orchards and farms from around the world.
- Formulated through conscious chemistry; cold-pressed, distilled or otherwise processed without synthetics to preserve purity.
- Formulated free of phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- High concentrations of key ingredients mean less water.
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free and non-GMO
The directions for use taken directly from the Innersense website: Take a deep breath and become centered. Apply a small amount of hairbath into hands and emulsify into a light lather. With fingertips, massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Try one or try them all! You won’t be disappointed.